Hard-hitting conveyancers are now offering “cheapest of cheap prices” to get your attention. If you browse a few sites that offer conveyancing services, you’ll find that this is the gist of what they claim- “Come with us and you’ll have the cheapest conveyancing experience.” But how do you really know they are not trying to snooker you? Comparing conveyancing costs before hiring a solicitor can be a smart way to outmaneuver the conveyancing dragons waiting to unleash their riddles on you.
Tons of websites will pop up if you simply type the words “compare conveyancers.” These websites give you the privilege of getting free quotes for conveyancing costs that you are to face at different stages while in the process. Getting quotes from these websites will give you the big picture of conveyancing costs as well as the shrewd details that you might miss while dealing with a solicitor “unprepared.” You’ll get to compare the quotes you get from these websites with the ones that your solicitor offers you. This will prepare you for winning the battle of affordable conveyancing. CompareConveyancers.com is one website for you to check out that enables you to get trustworthy quotes for conveyancing that are absolutely free of cost. The following factors are what that make their quotes authentic-
- Panel of experienced coneyancers and solicitors: The quotes come from a panel of conveyancers and solicitors who have an experience of more than 20 years when combined (at least 5 years each). The panel promises to give you affordable and viable quotes rather than quotes that are the “cheapest.” You can even choose to hire a solicitor from the panel!
- Type of conveyancing taken into consideration: Though it’s true that whether you’re buying or selling a property, you will face costs but the costs in these two cases vary in amounts. Naturally, a buyer will face higher costs than a seller. But the margin between the costs might not be that big if the seller has mortgage to pay on the property- what he/she truly receives is the profits. CompareConveyancers takes all these facts into consideration. Before giving out quotes, it considers the type of conveyancing at hand- a purchase only or a sale only or sale & purchase. Then comes the factor of mortgage. Only after pondering over these factors that they compute a quote and present it to you.
- Type of property taken into consideration: The type of property you’re willing to give up for conveyancing plays a significant role when it comes to setting the quotes. As you would expect, the price of a land and the price of a house are not and cannot be the same. CompareConveyancers takes this also into consideration before presenting quotes. The property details are also taken into account.
- Nationwide coverage: CompareConveyancers provides service in ALL of England and Wales. Their spectrum of connectivity with their clients within the above mentioned areas speaks for their authenticity.
- Simple and easy quotation system: CompareConveyancers has a quotation system that is easy and simple. On CompareConveyancers, you don’t have to face oodles of questions like the ones directed at you on other websites. Also, you don’t have to encounter any jargons on computing or unnecessary lectures that waste your time. Just click on the option Compare Now, fill in the required information and get your quote almost instantly.
- Fixed fees and no hidden costs: CompareConveyancers promises fixed fees with no hidden costs or disbursements which reflect their quotes.