Online conveyancing has become more popular now days. Because it offers enormous range of options and is much cheaper than traditional ones. You can easily find online conveyancing firms that offer you with brilliant service with much lower costs.
Why choosing Online Conveyancing?
If you are comfortable working by phone or email, or you has the access to internet 24X7 then you must consider online conveyancing. In online conveyancing the transaction will be isolated and you will never meet your solicitor or conveyancer. Online conveyance firms follow fixed fee principle. They also have the advantage of no sale no fee formula. If your deal fails then you will not have to pay them anything. You can also track of the progress of your deal online on their website. Every step of the deal is recorded online. You will be able to check the progress of your payments any time. There will be a checklist reserve for your case on the website and you can check according to that list. This is very comfortable and will reassure you as you can see things whether they are moving forward or backward. You can also check the reasons for which the works are being delayed.
It is a must that you check the background of the firm before doing deals with them. Check all the firms’ websites. Look for reviews of the service they provide. There are fee estimators available via which you can compare fees between firms online. So you must compare fees between firms. This price can vary firm to firm. Any law firm will cost £850. But online firms will cost on average from £500 to £650. But be careful of hidden costs that you might need to pay later.
To make this easier here is the list of pros and cons of online conveyancing:
- No-sale no-fee service: If your deal fails then you will not have to pay any fees.
- Online case tracking: with this particular facility you can see the progress of your case online any time and take further steps accordingly.
- Conveyancing Quotes: you can see the cost and compare the fees with other firms online. These firms can offer cheaper conveyancing with more effective service than the traditional ones.
- Saves time: this process save your valuable time as it is not always possible to meet your conveyancer for every small thing. But online you can do it while doing other works even. This will save lots of time.
- You will not have any contact with the conveyancer directly, means you will never meet your conveyancer. There will be contact through phone or emails only.
- There are chances of fraud and there are some fake firms that may try to trick you. This is why you must be careful about it.
- There are chances of low quality service than the services that were expected.
The process it works in:
- First you need to negotiate on the terms of the deal. The buyer and the seller must agree on the same features, furnishing and accessories express with the property. The next thing you must do is to carry out all the necessary inspections. This will handles by your conveyancer. They will ensure you having a good deal. Next you must decide a date for completing the deal. This fixation will give the buyer some time to arrange the money and all other things, such as repairing the property. After signing the documents you will have to pay the deposit and pay the firm which worked for you. Then the only work is left for the buyer is to move in.
- Choose a firm that will do all the works that will benefit you most. You should also check the reviews of other clients of that firm. A good firm will ensure a smooth transaction. They will ensure that you get the best deal and the service is worth your money.