We offer advice on Wills
Reasons to make a will:
- Don’t assume your property will automatically go to your family on your death
- Make sure you name guardians for your children otherwise they may end up wards of the state
- Leave specific gifts to loved ones
- You are never too young or too old
- You can never have too little property to protect and your investments may grow!
- Home made wills can be more costly to execute than professional wills
If you wish to proceed with making a will, download the appropriate form from the yellow box. Print it, fill it in and return to the address on the form.
Alternatively, if you require further information or a form by post, please contact our Sales department using the information below.
Please note NBM Solicitors cannot offer tax advice and you should seek independent advice from a tax lawyer or accountant